Operations Analyst - Mid-Level
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Amentum is seeking a Mid-Level Operations Analyst in Fort Belvoir, VA who possesses and independently applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- May be assigned responsibility to participate in or lead project efforts to: Support organizational-level operations and information with higher headquarters, subordinate organizations, and external stakeholders.
- Manage taskers and staffing packets.
- Develop and publish organizational-level operations functional policies and procedures, orders, Letters of instruction, other directives, and communications (EXSUMs, Information Papers, Briefings, Reports, etc.).
- Control manage and schedule organizational resources (conference rooms, calendars, etc.); Plan, resource and support organizational events (command and staff meetings, town halls, ceremonies, etc.).
- Archive Operations functional documents and information; Represent operations functional leadership at meetings and conferences; and Plan and manage facility requirements.
- May be required to support special requirements (FOIA, International Program, Government Vehicle Driver, Safety, Security etc.).
- Must be currently working on a PM IVAS contract.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must possess a valid Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 or more years’ experience.
- May include CONUS and OCONUS travel based on Government direction.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 or more years experience.