Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Receives materials and performs receiving inspection in accordance with documented procedures.
- Responsible to check stocks for damage or expiration in accordance with generally accepted shelf life management procedures.
- Conducts assigned portions of inventories. Uses bar code wands, labeling equipment, laser scanning equipment, and/or computer terminals. May require a CAC for system access.
- Performs required material handling and stock clerk activities while ensuring safe and proper movement of materials to appropriate storage and/or issue points.
- Processes all transactions in applicable inventory management system. May be required to use Unit Level Logistics System - Ground (ULLS-G) or other Government furnished Standard Army Material Management Information Systems in accordance with task order requirements.
- Prepares materials for shipment as required following appropriate packaging and preservation procedures.
- Stores all materials in accordance with master storage matrix, and ensures that care of supplies in storage procedures are followed.
- Ensures shipments are properly packaged, labeled, and loaded into vehicles.
- Able to use basic processes of inspection/examination procedures for material.
- Load material on and off of skids, pallets, stands.
- Able to prepare basic reports.
- Operate tools and equipment in performance of duties as approved per management.
- Count, weigh, record data, create and apply tags/labels.
- This position can alternate between outdoor and indoor environments, potentially exposing employees to environmental hazards.
- Work with a wide variety of supply items received from Department of Defense and Contractor activities.
- Inspect and Repair all classes of supply to include ESAPI plates.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs all housekeeping and maintenance duties as needed to ensure workspace upkeep.
Performs all other duties as assigned, requested, or related, unless otherwise excluded by this description or the established collective bargaining agreement.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Six to twelve months job related experience and/or training is required.
- Must be physically capable of; lifting 45 pounds, standing on stepladders, and reaching overhead.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license to operate Amentum or Government motorized equipment/vehicles.
- Position may require travel.
- Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
- Must provide proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- This position requires the candidate to pass a pre-employment physical examination and urinary analysis.
- Must be available for any shift, must be willing to work weekends and other hours as needed.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.