Expert Intelligence Planner
Amentum is seeking an experienced Expert Intelligence Planner to support an upcoming contract at Fort Belvoir in Virginia. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide IMCC with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in all facets of Intelligence planning, to include development of plans, orders, CONOPS and associated supporting documents. Personnel will be fully versed in the concepts of operational design, military decision-making process (MDMP) as well as Army and Joint planning frameworks.
- Provide support of priority missions through the principal use of, The Army Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), The Operations Process and Army Design Methodology (ADM) IAW Unified Land Operations, Army Doctrine Reference Publication (ADRP) 3-0, Unified Land Operations, Army Doctrine Publication (ADP) 3-0, The Operations Process (ADP) 5-0, Army Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures No. 5-0.1 (ATTP 5-0.1), FM 6-0 Commander and Staff Organization and Operations AR 25-50, Preparing and Managing Correspondence, and unit Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Conduct analysis of and develop recommendations for the planning, preparation, and execution of operations and assess operations from initial concept or task until the mission or operation is complete for a specific event, phased operation, or recurring task, mission, or operation.
- Coordinate with Operational Planning Teams (OPT) spanning higher echelons, multiple Army units, intelligence disciplines, and interagency partners to discuss the analysis and recommendations.
- Analyze and develop recommendations regarding planning, management, and updated requirements for Requests for Forces (RFFs), exercises, exercise-support missions, technology protection operations, and long-range calendar.
- Evaluate initiatives and special projects, INSCOM's Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP), and conferences or event.
- Develop recommendations to plan, manage, update, and execute support to special events.
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance.
- Master’s degree in any discipline.
- 20 years Army or Joint All Source Intelligence experience.
- Demonstrated experience as a staff member at Division or higher level.
- Experience as a primary staff officer, primary staff directorate NCOIC or primary staff directorate warrant officer is preferred.
- Demonstrated expert level experience with military Plans and Operations processes.
- MEL 4, WOSSE or SLC/SMA.
- “3H” ASI Awarded/Designated