Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
This position is designated as an unescorted access position and is subject to the requirements of the Unescorted Access Program. As a condition of employment, candidates and incumbents must favorably complete a personnel security investigation, urinalysis testing, respiratory screening, and must meet and maintain personnel suitability and reliability requirements established by the PCD Commander.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES / TASKS
- Perform all work safely and with the utmost concern for the safety of self and other employees.
- Perform all work in compliance with environmental permits and regulations.
- Be at work when scheduled and maintain a good attendance record.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and organizing the efficient operation and performance or work assignments.
- Schedule operations and maintenance work activities in a manner that ensures project resources are efficiently allocated to support applicable phases of operations.
- Develop operations and maintenance work packages and instructions to support work activities including pre-planning, material staging requisitioning/expediting, labor estimating, and all other field support as required.
- Monitor assignments to ensure they are within the agreed scope, schedule and budget, and that the work is being performed within outlined policies and expectations.
- Coordinate timely development and release of operations and maintenance work packages and work orders to support the plant schedule.
- Review and analyze delays in schedule, expedite any work activities requiring work packages that delay schedules, and coordinate schedule changes needed to encompass unforeseen conditions.
- Ensure operations and maintenance work orders are in compliance with project procedures, assist in the determination fo work priority, and establish workflow processes that support work management and operations goals.
- Periodically review work performed for attainment or obtainment of objectives, policy compliance and priorities, effective coordination, technical adequacy and responsiveness to established guidelines.
- Ensure all safety and environmental guidelines are followed without deviation.
- Develop detailed operations and maintenance work orders, material requirement lists, and production plans for complex operations and production processes where the processes are new or variable.
- Review engineering plans and product specifications to determine raw material requirements to support operations schedules.
- Work with Purchasing to obtain and schedule materials based upon production forecasts.
- Work with Engineering and related design areas to develop tools and instructions to maximize facility and equipment performance.
- May provide work leadership for subordinates.
This job description outlines the principal duties and in no way states or implies these are the only duties to be performed in this position.
Compensation & Benefits
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $85,354.07 - $107,994.53 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
This position includes a competitive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision, paid leave and holidays, and 401k contributions. For more detailed information on our Benefits and what it is like to work for Amentum: please visit our careers site: www.amentumcareers.com
This position includes participation in the PCAPP Employee Retention Incentive Benefit Plan, which provides a financial incentive encouraging personnel to remain employed by Amentum at the PCAPP project through a specified timeframe provided qualifiers are met.
- Bachelor degree and 5 years maintenance technical experience (e.g., Mechanical, Electrical, I&C) or maintenance planning experience.
Or, Associate degree and 9 years maintenance technical experience (e.g., Mechanical, Electrical, I&C) or maintenance planning experience.
Or, High school diploma/equivalent and 13 years maintenance technical experience (e.g., Mechanical, Electrical, I&C) or maintenance planning experience.
- Must be a US Citizen or naturalized citizen able to obtain and maintain PCAPP site access.
- Must be computer literate in common software applications and able to operate general office equipment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to work overtime, varying hours and/or rotating shifts.
- Must be willing and able to work in an industrial environment that is in close proximity to and/or in a chemical demilitarization facility.
- Experience using a computerized maintenance management system
- Experience performing equipment maintenance
- Must have thorough knowledge of variety of operating activies such as purchasing, materials, production processes and engineering
- Experience in initial implementation and setup of a computerized maintenance management system
- Significant Work Control experience
- Experience planning maintenance activities in an operating Nuclear, Chemical Demilitarization or other industrial facility.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.