Vehicles Supervisor - BACO 90
THIS IS A TEMPORARY BACO 90 POSITION; NOT TO EXCEED 90 DAYS.
Purpose and Scope:
The VehiclesSupervisor- BACO 90 supervises and is responsible for all aspects of ordering, receiving, storing and issuing of parts needed for the repair of USAF vehicle assets. Carries out all duties in accordance with USAF mandatory requirements. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensures monthly reconstitution, preservation and inspection goals are attained.
- Performs receipt Limited Technical Inspections (LTI) within prescribed guidelines.
- Ensures that the most economic form of repair is performed on all USAF vehicle assets.
- Prioritizes work according to goals and schedules.
- Inspects and prepares USAF vehicle assets for air/land/sea movement.
- Supervises assigned mechanics.
- Supervises and conducts training of all assigned maintenance technicians.
- Ensures safety practices and housekeeping is maintained to the highest standard.
- Ensures that all tools and equipment are serviceable, accounted for and secured.
- Stores and disposes of all hazardous materials in accordance with Amentum Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Conducts repair parts research to ensure only required repair parts are requested and determines the local availability of required repair parts.
- Supervises and inspects all Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) actions to ensure completion within prescribed guidelines.
- Ensures correct and expeditious completion of work orders.
- Inspects completed vehicle repairs to ensure quality assurance is maintained.
- Ensures unserviceable and unused serviceable repair parts are returned to the supply facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Must have experience using DPAS
- Must be capable of operating and repairing light to heavy military and commercial type vehicles including but not limited:
- Heavy Construction Equipment (Excavators, Large Earth Moving Loaders, Street Sweepers, Skid steers, Dump Trucks, etc. and similar assets)
- Commercial Truck Repairs, Heavy Trucks (Kenworth, Volvo, Cummins/Detroit Engines, Air Brakes, etc. or similar assets)
- Commercial Heavy Vehicle Diagnostic Equipment (JPro, Jaltest, INSITE, Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link, etc.)
- Must be able to read and comprehend English Commercial Parts/Service Manuals for diagnostic and troubleshooting of system issues.
- Will have good organizational and communication skills, particularly in dealings with subordinates.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- May be required to operate material handling equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Four years’ experience in USAF or US service equivalent vehicle and equipment repair required.
- Current U.S. Passport Required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Contract Requirement in accordance with Appendix J:
Completed training in Vehicle Maintenance or related field from military technical school or an accredited technical school/college/university
- 60K loader certification preferred.
- Two years’ experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Knowledge of Forklifts, Oshkosh Snow Blowers, Concrete Mixers, and Asphalt paving equipment highly desired.