Corrosion Control Supervisor
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Corrosion Control Supervisor
The Corrosion Control Supervisor is the hands-on Supervisor responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Corrosion Control and AM2 Matting Reconstitution facilities. Ensures that correct trade practices are carried out at all times and that the specified health and safety policy is strictly followed. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Implements specified work schedules for all routine and priority work, effectively using manpower and equipment.
- Ensures that correct trade practices are carried out at all times, with special regard to the Health and Safety aspects in a work environment of high-risk health hazards.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies and material stocks to ensure the uninterrupted continuity of the work program.
- Carries out quality control stage inspections and final examinations to guarantee that the end item achieves the required standard.
- Implements a method of tool control and a program of servicing and repairing of all tools and equipment used in the performance of corrosion control and AM2 Matting reconstitution activities.
- Conducts regular safety briefings and On the Job Training (OJT).
- Acts as the first reporting officer on the annual appraisal reports for all workers under his supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Will possess a comprehensive and proven knowledge in a wide and varied range of refinishing schemes and techniques.
- Must possess a depth of knowledge of associated health and risk hazards and the established precautions.
- Will have good organizational and communication skills, particularly in dealings with subordinates.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a recognizable qualification in painting and finishing.
- Will have a minimum five years' experience in corrosion control and five years supervisory experience.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have a current U.S. Passport.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. government clearance.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.