Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible to the Site Supply Manager for the effective management of all functions supporting the Category II Satellite supply account. Responsible for effective supervision of subordinates. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensures the condition and identification of all items received, stored, issued, turned-in, shipped or transferred to and from the supply account.
- Manages the shelf-life program, and provides technical assistance to the other functions on site as required.
- Ensures the inspection of local purchase assets, delivered under contracts that require acceptance. Researches part numbers to obtain National Stock Numbers (NSNs) that need loading.
- Maintains a limited file of technical orders and research materials. Issue items to maintenance quality control and the Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) kit monitor to ensure TCTO modifications and preservation are conducted.
- Establishes an aggressive quality assurance/inspection program to ensure that all Materiel Storage and Distribution (MS&D) functions are in compliance with applicable warehousing procedures and safety practices. Provides inspection reports to the (MS&D) Supervisor and inspected activity.
- Manages the Material Deficiency Report and Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR) programs.
- Acts as Point of Contact for coordination with the Environmental Manager on storage requirements for health hazard items.
- Develops standards for subordinates. Implements the precepts of quality assurance within the guidelines set forth in the ISO 9001 program. Ensures that all work is completed to this quality standard, and provides employees with feedback on their progress.
- Provides on-the-job training to newly assigned personnel.
- Performs all assigned duties related to the receipt, issue, storage and maintenance of hazardous materials (HAZMAT) and supplies stored on site when tasked.
- Maintains vendor BPA files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Knowledge of warehouse layout, design and setup to meet Department of Defense and Occupational Safety and Health Administration safety standards required.
- Fundamental knowledge of the Department of Defense and USAF or US service equivalent Hazardous Materials Program required.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- Will be required to operate material handling equipment up to 10K forklift.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Five to seven years experience in warehousing and supply chain management associated with the Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) required.
- Must have three years experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics, USAF or US service equivalent accounting through manual or automated systems and Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) policies and procedures preferred.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.