Activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to supervising employees and helping plan operational workflow to ensure timely and accurate processing of records.
- Monitors and coordinates file and records production between three work facilities such as delivery and pick-up schedules to meet required deadlines.
- Performs data entry of file information, production data, and other report requirements.
- Prepares product invoices for Manager review.
- Compiles production data into reports to be submitted to program management and the government client, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Analyzes production steps and provides recommendations or adaptations to management regarding workflow that will improve production efficiency.
- Helps develop standard operating procedures (SOP) as needed/requested.
- Creates written work schedules, identifying priorities.
- Performs quality checks of work to ensure it complies with established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Works with vendors to ensure deliveries are timely, and that the work in accurate.
- Communicates both orally and written to both internal and external clientele.
- Supervises employees.
- Schedules, assigns duties, trains, and reviews work of project personnel. Reviews for accuracy and approves employee timecards based on company policy.
- Helps train and coach employees on production and department processes.
- Acts as an employee resource including answering basic workflow and policy questions.
- Identifies and addresses basic employee performance and conduct concerns.
- Notifies leadership of more complex issues.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain MRPT facility credentials/authorization. Note: US Citizenship is required for MRPT facility credentials/authorization at this work location.
- Heavy lifting is essential to the successful performance of this job. Must be able to lift up to 50- pound bins of files throughout the day.
- Must be able to cover for van drivers who transport files between work facilities. A valid US Driver’s license required.
- Five (5) years of progressive file management/document scanning experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience.
- One (1) year in managing projects.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Effective communication skills both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office and data entry experience.
- Document scanning related experience preferred but not required.
- Effective time management skills to ensure work production is completed within assigned deadlines.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.