Talent Acquisition Manager
Serve as a Group Level senior recruiting representative. Guide and perform a broad range of talent acquisition services to support existing contract operations and new business initiatives. Supervise and train recruitment staff.
- Develop and continually review recruitment plans to identify outreach recruiting efforts including professional/technical job fairs, campus recruiting, focused advertising and appropriate internet recruiting strategies.
- Use business plans to develop and execute staffing strategies and processes. Collaborate with management and recruiting team to ensure vacancies are filled efficiently, timely and effectively.
- Manage a team of recruiters, including having responsibility for their employment, promotion, performance evaluation, training, motivation, coaching, disciplinary activity, and other responsibilities as necessary.
- Maintain metrics related to the recruitment function, including preparing reports for senior management detailing search status, cycle times, cost per hire, hiring sources, diversity, and other key performance indicators.
- May serve as key contact for support of applicant tracking system, including administering maintenance and upkeep, troubleshooting, updating system, training users, and other support as needed.
- May serve as the point of contact for the Substance Abuse Program. Review interviewee drug tests as well as employee random drug test results.
- Screen and interview candidates, initiate employment offers, offers of transfer and promotions. Assure offer terms and any incentives are consistent with Company policy and relevant FAR regulations.
- Support Group with surge staffing requirements for the start-up phase of new contracts to include advertising, interviewing and employment documentation.
- Network with peer Human Resources representatives, State and private employment agencies, search firms, internet and other media vendors, college placement representatives and a variety of service providers in the staffing and employment environment.
- May review contracts and negotiate fee agreements with selected search firms to support niche hiring requirements.
- Provide recruitment training to management and HR staff.
- Support other HR assignments and special projects within the department as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field and at least 8 years job related experience or equivalent. Must possess a thorough understanding of Company and Corporate policies and State and federal employment laws and practices relating to employment.
- PHR certification and/or other certification(s) evidencing broadened HR knowledge is desirable. Must possess exceptional verbal and written communications skills and be able to function and supervise others in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Incumbent must be knowledgeable of the Corporate HRIS system and applicant tracking module is required. Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Familiarity with recruitment technology tools.
- Position may require travel.
- Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.