Technical Design Group Manager
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Technical Design Group Manager
Are you looking for an exciting, innovative company with over 100 years of excellence and commitment to ethical business? Amentum is a trusted partner to United States government agencies, allied governments, and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs across a broad range of domains. We are hiring a Technical Design Group Manager in support of multiple key programs at NSWC Crane.
As the Technical Design Group Manager, you will be at the core of the design effort responsible for creating state-of-the-art on-silicon security solutions. Your role will involve verification in digital ASIC tapeout flow, ASIC market research, assertion-based verification formal analysis, and other areas of ASIC support. This position requires someone comfortable with silicon digital design methodology and is flexible enough to adapt with evolving project requirements. Project management, in addition to team member management, is expected.
You may also work with other functional groups to create integrated solutions to satisfy security needs of various program offices.
Your Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Manage a team of engineers designing semi-custom mixed signal integrated circuits in advanced semiconductor technology processes.
- Provide direction and support in various aspects of the IC design process, contributing to some aspects of the development and validation process.
- Direct team members on project requirements identification, development guidelines, debug techniques and project revision management.
- Drive team and project progress using third party work management aids.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and 10 years of experience, or equivalent
- 7+ years Netlist (or RTL)-GDS physical implementation experience
- In depth knowledge of major EDA tools/design flows
- Experience with N28 or below technology
- Experience in block level implementation or chip integration and signoff
- Experience in Perl/TCL language programming
- Proven record in multi-million gate design production tapeouts
- Proven ability to analyze issues, solve problems and bring closure
- Quality of execution and follow-through – able to execute tasks assigned by the supervisor and customers and acquire the necessary skills to execute assignments
- Experience in any of the following is a plus:
- N16 and below technology
- Low-power implementation methodology
- Advanced timing signoff methodology
- Able to independently complete Netlist-GDS P&R, signoff task
- Active Secret Clearance
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.