Experience | Passion | Purpose
Amentum is a premier global government and private-sector partner whose experience, passion and purpose drive mission success.
We currently have an opportunity for a Operations Manager in Alice Springs. If you are looking for a relaxed, community focused lifestyle, work/life balance, a Company that invests in maintaining and developing you and your career, and to work with an exceptional group of friendly, talented people we encourage you to join our team.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join the Vesta program in Alice Springs NT, Australia.
You will be working within the broader Vesta team which provides ongoing services to their tenants and properties within the Alice Springs community.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operational functions which will involve planning and implementing processes to improve quality, productivity and performance of the Vesta program.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent problem solver who uses these skills to effectively identify issues and implement solutions quickly in conjunction with the Program Manager. Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential to manage and motivate the Vesta team to reach their goals.
- Consulting with staff and the leadership team to maintain organisation and effective team communication
- Optimising business functionality by making process improvements and managing quality assurance programs.
- Develop strong relationships with employees, managers and the customer alike to foster motivation and teamwork.
- Business administration tasks such as handling organizational processes and managing inventory and collection of data
- Work closely with the finance team to oversee budget spending and revenue growth.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Working as part of a dynamic team
- Assisting in other areas of the business as required
- Working to ensure that Safety is an integral part of everyday activities
- Undertaking all work in safe and professional manner
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and a willingness to be flexible
- Any other reasonable duties
- A degree in Business, Operations Management, Human Resources, or Real Estate from an accredited university or (5) years of relevant experience
- Five (5) years’ experience working in a similar capacity on other government sponsored programs or facilities management operations
- Demonstrated analytical skills and programmatic planning, budgeting and oversight
- Demonstrated strong people management skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet short timelines
- High level of client service skills to develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- A friendly, helpful and professional approach
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Current Australian unrestricted drivers licence
- Australian Government NV1 Security clearance or ability to gain one
- Cert IV or Diploma in Project Management
Prior evidence of community, council and stakeholder management and consultation
TICKETS AND LICENCES
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
- First Aid
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.