**This position is contingent upon contract award**
Amentum is seeking an Operations Manager for an upcoming contract in Hot Springs, AR. The Operations Manager will support a Department of State passport book and card printing program at the Arkansas Passport Center.
Essential Job Duties:
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all contract support activities for the Book Personalization Facilities (BPF) and ensures the flow of operations between all Contractor-staffed positions.
- Provides daily feedback on workflow and future projections to the senior Government personnel at the BPFs.
- Supports DOS in ongoing studies and evaluations.
- Implements the Operations Management plan and the Quality Control plan to effectively direct contract support activities to ensure satisfactory conformance with contract provisions and performance metrics.
- Assigns, schedules, and reviews work of supervisory staff.
- Interprets policies, purposes, and goals of the organization for subordinates. Monitors contractual expenditures and ensures that established budgets are not exceeded.
- Develops and maintains succinct reporting methodology to ensure the COR, CO, and DOS personnel are informed of contractual performance.
- Must possess a current U.S Government Secret security clearance.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of progressive management experience in a tangible goods production environment
- Minimum of ten (10) years of management/supervisory experience at a similar company or facility of the size, scope, and complexity of the BPFs.
- Four (4) years’ experience working with office automation tools
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical and personnel reports, reviews and documents for internal and external use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a Government environment. Must demonstrate excellent communication skills with all levels of management and Government Personnel including the COR, other senior Government personnel at the BPFs and the CO.
- Must be capable of negotiating and making binding decisions for the company.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.