The Program Manager (PM) shall lead a dynamic team of subject matter experts focused on conducting program vulnerability assessments. The PM provides direct daily supervision of all analysts' efforts in executing functions to fully explore alternatives in plans, operations, concepts, organizations, and capabilities in the context of the operational environment and from the perspective of adversaries and other related groups. The PM is responsible for the content and packaging of all deliverables developed by the assessment team and works in support of the Branch Chief to ensure level of effort and distribution of labor meets the demand for support. The contractor is responsible for format and oversight of product development.
The PM shall evaluate prospective courses of action identified by the assessment team to ensure program objectives are met. The PM shall review fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of the assessment team. The PM shall ensure customer concerns and priorities are considered, analyzed and evaluated for applicability to assessment initiatives.
- Experience in a management role commensurate with the position description and responsibilities
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Active TS/SCI
- Proficiency in understanding, analyzing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, contractual, and research information/data
- Excellent analytical, communications-both oral and written, and project management experience
Any position required to deploy must meet and maintain the following criteria:
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities to ensure well balanced, safe operations. At a minimum, personnel shall have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Terrorist Operations (Planning, Execution and Management)
- Intelligence (Collection, Fusion, Analysis)
- Information Operations (Knowledge to affect, but not limited to, communications, security, logistics, transportation, and supply systems)
- Accept worldwide deployments which include high threat permissive areas resenting some risks to personal safety.
- Submit to immunization for worldwide travel.
- Be able to travel on short notice, work non-standard hours and take on-call duty.
- Obtain an Official Passport.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and common office software applications.
- Be capable of operating in all operational and physical environments and work closely with United States Government (USG) military and/or civilian personnel.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.