Amentum, a large government contractor is seeking candidates for a new Navy/Marine Corps program to open in Beaufort, SC on the first quarter of 2024. Some key positions will be filled prior to site opening.
- Responsible to the Site Manager for all Adversary F-5 logistics functions as outlined in the Government contract. Works with TACAIR Lead to ensure all logistics functions are being carried out properly. Serves as the Point of Contact on all material related issues. Requires in-depth knowledge of the F-5 Adversary contract, Company organization and Company policies and procedures. Extensive working knowledge gained through management experience, of FAR procedures and COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 series requirements.
- Must be customer oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Plan, coordinate and direct the activities of the Logistics Team in coordination with TACAIR Lead
- Perform management analysis and workload planning to ensure that customer service and company goals is met.
- Ensure ALMMS is up and running properly.
- Manage Direct Parts requirements as required.
- Establish and maintain written procedures for the proper control of Government Furnished Property.
- Submit changes to establish procedures ensuring all functions are consistent with written procedures.
- Establish and maintain stocking levels of Government Property to ensure materials are available to meet maintenance requirements.
- Interface with Government counterparts on issues involving procedural deficiencies.
- Evaluate existing methods, systems and potential improvements for compliance to maintenance and flight schedule requirements and ensure cost effectiveness, productivity and personnel safety.
- Submit to the Site Manager any recommendations for manpower, materials, facilities and capital equipment.
- Responsible for the Tool Control Management and procedures of the Tool Room functions.
- Maintain accurate records of Government Property throughout the acquisition and disposition process.
- Ensure that all logistics-related CDRL’s are submitted accurately and timely.
- In-depth knowledge of the F-5 Adversary contract, Company organization and Company policies and procedures.
- Evaluates existing methods and/or systems and potential improvements for compliance with maintenance requirements and cost effectiveness.
- Maintains high quality standards in all material functions.
- Prepares and submits to the on-site Site Manager recommendations for manpower, materials, facilities and capital equipment.
- Keep the Program Manager informed of deficiencies discovered that impact quality and/or safety.
- Provide a systematic and efficient method of gathering, analyzing and maintaining information on maintenance and material defects that impact the Aircraft Maintenance Program.
- Review all incoming technical publication and directives for program applicability and ensure distribution to using work centers.
- Maintain liaison and satisfactory working relationship with Government personnel.
- Monitor the Hazardous Material/ Hazardous Waste Procedures within the logistics and Material Division.
- Enforce all Company and Government regulations to ensure safety, security and preservation of Government and Company-owned equipment.
- Perform other reasonably related incidental duties when directed within the job classification.
- The Logistic Manager shall be familiar with the peculiarities of Naval/USAF logistics support procedures used to support material requirements.
- The Logistics Manager shall have experience with the NALCOMIS OOMA. The Logistics Manager shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in supply experience within the last fifteen (15) years; three of the ten years shall have been in a supervisory capacity. Qualifying Supply experience includes activities such as a squadron, base, or depot, or as an item manager.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government Clearance. NOTE: US Citizenship is required to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Must have completed high school or equivalent.
- Must have a basic knowledge of computers—able to input and extract data.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification’s activities range from, an office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and electrical shock hazards.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Driver License
- Egress/Explosive System Checkout
- Emergency Reclamation
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.