Knowledge Manager (O&M)
Amentum is seeking a Knowledge Manager (O&M) to support a DIA Analytic Innovations Office Advanced Analytics & Product Evaluation contract in Washington, D.C.
- Assists aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production.
- Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes.
- Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including, but not limited to, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings.
- Disseminates intelligence products across separate networks and portals.
- Act as a bridge between Data Scientists, evaluation support team, and end users.
- At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Experience with data analytics and understanding data structures.
- Python and SQL experience.
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- An additional 4 years of experience in the specific labor category, for a total of 12 years of experience in the specific labor category, may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.