Program Manager (ALO1606775241784752)
FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission-critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
The FEDITC Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified senior-level Program Manager has documented expertise in all aspects of information technology (IT) in a federal Department of Defense environment. Proficient in all aspects of budget control and time management and exceedingly detailed at aligning IT strategies with organizational goals. Must have exceptional team building skills with equally impressive communication skills.
- The PM will ensure IMCOM-E is provided scalable and sustainable IT services necessary to accomplish its mission.
- Responsible for the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of the IMCOM-E ITSS program, related sub-programs, or associated activities. Oversees fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management of the program for all supported IMCOME-E sites.
- Serves as principal point of representation and liaison with Government Task Managers, Contracting Officers (KO), and Contracting Officer Representatives (COR), on operational matters, and provides day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership.
- Complete meeting minutes as defined by the COR. Create, maintain, and dispose of Government records and supporting documentation.
- Edits existing Government documents, prepare briefings, coordinate with project stakeholders, complete trip reports, submit weekly status updates and activity reports.
- Provide project management support for IMCOM-E initiatives and coordinate the timely execution of required tasks.
- Provide bi-weekly reporting of projects, current statuses to include, but not limited to, a timeline with milestones, significant events, accomplishments, issues, and assessments.
- Coordinate, attend, lead IMCOM-E meetings in cooperation with the Government Work Site representatives and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide After Action Reports (AAR) including list of event participants, subjects discussed, and a list of actionable items with the suspense date and to whom they were assigned.
- Manage and ensure on time delivery of Contract Deliverables.
- Ensure contract positions are staffed with technicians that meet IA certification, skills, education and security clearance requirements.
- Support all contract staff with the resources, training and support needed to meet the individual position contract support objectives IAW US Federal and host nation documented SOPs, policy, and regulations.
- 10+ yrs. Demonstrated expertise providing C4IM services in General Officer (GO)/Senior Executive Service (SES) environments.
- 10+ Yrs. Providing Information Technology Service Management (ITSM), desktop, network, IA, IT, and trouble desk program management services at the GO/SES (or equivalent) level.
- Experience with the Army Portfolio Management System (APMS), Information Technology Approval System (ITAS).
- 10+ Yrs. Army Program Management experience. Proficient in Army Europe, 2TSB, AESD policies/processes.
- IAT Level II Secret Clearance
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a geographically disperse team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Master of Arts / Master of Science (MA/MS) - PMI certification required
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science (BA/BS) w/12+ Yrs. Exp.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
- Security + or other IAT Level II Baseline (current upon hire)
- Certifications specific to the unique computing Environment (within 6 months)
- Ability to work in Germany IAW host nation laws, TESA status anticipated.
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.