Service Quality Specialist
Amentum is seeking a Service Quality Specialist to join our Commercial Operations and Maintenance Team.
The Service Quality Specialist performs duties related to the implementation and maintenance of an ISO9001/ISO45001 registered systems related to quality and safety in a facilities services environment. Services provided include technical services (plumbing/HVAC/electrical and related services) and non-technical services (janitorial/landscaping and related services) in a self-performed and subcontracted environment. Additional responsibilities will be focused on audits and inspections of the services provided at the client location. This position will be site based.
- Implement and maintain an ISO9001/45001 system with the support of Corporate resources.
- Review and recommend changes to procedures and instructions.
- Completion of audits required to maintain ISO registration using site specific checklists
- Completion of audits, inspections, site walks, etc. to ensure compliance with Amentum, Client, and contractual requirements.
- Audits of completed and in-process work orders to ensure excellence in safety, technical, quality aspects of the work, including work order reviews in Maximo CMMS to ensure completion accuracy.
- Assignment and follow-up on any Corrective Actions generated.
- Receive data from and input data to Maximo and other automated systems in performance of duties.
- Able to read specifications, drawings, prints, schematics, and photographs.
- Prepare oral presentations and written reports to management, and their Clients, related to the performance of these systems and their results.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- This position may require various shifts, weekends, holidays, and alternative work schedules.
- This position does not include sponsorship for U.S. work authorization.
- Position may require travel, potentially 15%.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have a high school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Minimum two years of experience in facilities management services.
- Minimum five years specific experience in quality assurance, and related areas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Accounting, or related area required.
- May substitute experience for education at the rate of one year of specific experience for one year of college.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment background check and substance abuse test.
- This position will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
- Must have demonstrated ability to obtain certifications required for position.
- Must be able to use Maximo and other automated distribution systems used at site.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Keen observation skills and attention to detail.
- Reporting and record keeping skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
- Requires ability to read and understand information contained in a variety of documents or displayed on a computer screen.
- Requires ability to use a variety of office equipment and to operate a computer keyboard to access data bases, to send/receive messages and to prepare documents.
- Requires ability to attend meetings throughout the site and potentially travel to other Amentum, customer and/or vendor locations in the area, as well as some air travel to more distant locations.
- Requires the ability to communicate with others on the telephone and in one-on-one or group discussions, meetings, and presentations.
- Demonstrated fluency in computer use including the full Microsoft product line.
- Requires some moving of light to medium weight materials into desks, filing cabinets and other storage locations.
- Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
- Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
- Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.