Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Amentum is seeking a Service Quality Specialist to join our Commercial Operations and Maintenance Team.
The Service Quality Specialist performs duties related to the implementation and maintenance of an ISO9001/ISO45001 registered systems related to quality and safety in a facilities services environment. Services provided include technical services (plumbing/HVAC/electrical and related services) and non-technical services (janitorial/landscaping and related services) in a self-performed and subcontracted environment. Additional responsibilities will be focused on audits and inspections of the services provided at the client location. This position will be site based.
- Implement and maintain an ISO9001/45001 system with the support of Corporate resources.
- Review and recommend changes to procedures and instructions.
- Completion of audits required to maintain ISO registration using site specific checklists
- Completion of audits, inspections, site walks, etc. to ensure compliance with Amentum, Client, and contractual requirements.
- Audits of completed and in-process work orders to ensure excellence in safety, technical, quality aspects of the work, including work order reviews in Maximo CMMS to ensure completion accuracy.
- Assignment and follow-up on any Corrective Actions generated.
- Receive data from and input data to Maximo and other automated systems in performance of duties.
- Able to read specifications, drawings, prints, schematics, and photographs.
- Prepare oral presentations and written reports to management, and their Clients, related to the performance of these systems and their results.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- This position may require various shifts, weekends, holidays, and alternative work schedules.
- Position may require travel, potentially 15%.
- Must have a high school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Minimum two years of experience in facilities management services.
- Minimum five years specific experience in quality assurance, and related areas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Accounting, or related area required.
- May substitute experience for education at the rate of one year of specific experience for one year of college.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment background check and substance abuse test.
- This position will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
- Must have demonstrated ability to obtain certifications required for position.
- Must be able to use Maximo and other automated distribution systems used at site.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Keen observation skills and attention to detail.
- Reporting and record keeping skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
- Requires ability to read and understand information contained in a variety of documents or displayed on a computer screen.
- Requires ability to use a variety of office equipment and to operate a computer keyboard to access data bases, to send/receive messages and to prepare documents.
- Requires ability to attend meetings throughout the site and potentially travel to other Amentum, customer and/or vendor locations in the area, as well as some air travel to more distant locations.
- Requires the ability to communicate with others on the telephone and in one-on-one or group discussions, meetings, and presentations.
- Demonstrated fluency in computer use including the full Microsoft product line.
- Requires some moving of light to medium weight materials into desks, filing cabinets and other storage locations.
- Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
- Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
- Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.