Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
- Provide a security buffer between uncleared personnel/contractors/vendors and the base population while ensuring escorted visitors follow established rules and regulations.
- Maintain close supervision of uncleared personnel/contractors/vendors operating in and outside the facility.
- Provide briefing and rules to all escorted personnel prior to entering controlled areas.
- Conduct periodic spot check/inspections to ensure assets have not been tampered with, abused or lost.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the facility security policies, government directives and PWS or contractual requirements.
- Assist with movement of material control in and out of the facility.
- Maintain sight of all vehicles and personnel when performing escort duties.
- Count uncleared personnel/contractors/vendors before and after they perform duties.
- Maintain positive control over badge and all necessary equipment to complete escort duties.
- Alert the appropriate facility security office of suspicious behavior, questions, or actions and detain (hold an individual without restricting movement). If individual decides to leave, maintain constant surveillance until government security arrives.
- Provide written reports as required.
- Also help with administrative duties, answering phone etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be to interpret and implement required procedures for cleared facilities.
- Must hold a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.