Security Monitor (Uncleared)
Amentum has a unique opportunity for an UNCLEARED Security Monitor to join our team in Springfield, VA location. That's right, our contract will sponsor or upgrade your current clearance, if you meet the requirements below!
The position pays $23.00 an hour and the clearance upgrade processing time is solely dependent on the investigation.
- Monitor and escort uncleared persons at the facility.
- Provide verbal and written reports regarding pertinent safety, security, facility, or personnel issues/incidents
- Maintain visual contact and proper line of sight with uncleared personnel at all times.
- Respond professionally and courteously to all personnel.
- Remain alert and awake at all times to provide appropriate security monitoring of escorted individuals.
- Work around active construction areas and wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Work in industrial locations (mechanical and electrical rooms, etc).
- Properly sanitize areas prior to escorting uncleared personnel into designated work areas.
- Walk long distances, climb stairs (including stepladders, etc.), sit/stand for long periods of time.
- Wear appropriate work attire which may include a company provided dress uniform.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- A minimum of a HS diploma or GED
- 1+ year security experience
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time
- Ability to provide written and verbal incident reports to various customers
- Will be required to work an annual Family Day event on a Saturday in September
- Impeccable attendance history
- Must be a US Citizen, and possess and maintain a fully adjudicated Top Secret/SCI
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.