Data Center Security Monitor 1st Shift (6am - 2pm) Falls Church, VA
Are you Vigilant, Trustworthy and Patient?
Join our team of front-line security professionals ensuring that our nation’s most precious assets are protected. As a physical security specialist, you will be provided with exceptional training and growth opportunities while playing a critical role in the workplace and mission security for a US intelligence community customer.
If security is important to you, keep reading. These are the foundational qualities we are looking for in our Data Center Security Monitors!
As a Security Monitor, you will be responsible for the security and integrity of the facilities. Amentum will extensively train you on how to closely observe and surveil your surroundings and the activities of individuals working in and/or visiting sensitive facilities. With this training, you will contribute to the safety and security of your work environment and gain experience securing and surveying classified working areas and any sensitive documents.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI w/poly US Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain a TS/SCI w/poly.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk and stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day
- Possess the visual acuity to observe the activities of other individuals from a moderate distance
- This position requires visual observation of personnel working or visiting customer facilities
- Must successfully complete DCJS training within 90 days of hire
- Possess good customer service skills
- Must demonstrate satisfactory oral and written communication skills, including the ability to describe incidents via verbal briefing and written report
- Must have reliable transportation to sites not accessible via public transportation or pickup/drop-off
- Full time days (must be available M-F to work between 6am- 2pm; at least 5 days per week)
- Limited weekend work is available
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.