Full-time Security Escort - Annapolis Junction, MD
Are you Vigilant, Trustworthy and Patient?
Join our team of front-line security professionals ensuring that our nation’s most precious assets are protected. As a physical security specialist, you will be provided with exceptional training and growth opportunities while playing a critical role in the workplace and mission security for a US intelligence community customer.
If security is important to you, keep reading. These are the foundational qualities we are looking for in our Security Escorts!
As a Security Escort, you will be responsible for monitoring and escorting uncleared workers in addition to maintaining the security and integrity of the facilities.
If you are looking to get started in government contracting, security, team management, surveillance, or just looking to join the IC, this is a great opportunity for you to work on the front lines of national security!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide physical security services
- Guard duties as designated by maintaining appropriate automated and manual logs, journals, and computer databases
- Conducting basic facility checks, and inspecting material deliveries, personnel, and vehicles
- Must have an Active TS/SCI level US Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
- 1yr experience in physical security military or law enforcement preferred
- High School Diploma
- Must possess interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals
- Must have a working knowledge of construction safety
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors in inclement conditions
- Must have the ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work independently in a detail-oriented environment
- Rotating Schedule (days) - 6 AM to 6 PM; in 12 hour shifts; Must be available 7 days per week (rotate 3 days on; 4 days off - days worked will vary each week); some on-call shifts may be required.
- Rotating Schedule (nights) - 6 PM to 6 AM; in 12 hour shifts; Must be available 7 days per week (rotate 3 days on; 4 days off - days worked will vary each week); some on-call shifts may be required.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.