Supply Technician Lead (Maintenance)
Under the supervision of a supply department supervisor this position is responsible for coordinating activities between Receiving, Issuing and Storage of APS-5 Equipment. Duties include the use of Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), Equipment validation, Basic Issue Items (BII) inventories, equipment accountability, configuration, document validation, preparation and compliance with supply procedures and applicable regulations and overseeing the day to day of personnel assigned to his/her team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership to team members during the receipt, inventory, configuration, proper storage, and issue of APS-5 equipment in accordance with US ARMY Supply Policies and Procedures as well as local policies and regulations IAW the PWS.
- Must be able to train, mentor and counsel personnel.
- Oversees daily warehouse operations and configuration.
- Maintains inventory and other stock records, using computer terminal.
- May be required to operate a variety of STAMIS programs, such as AWRDS and LMP systems.
- Determines methods of storage, identification, and stock location, considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits, turnover, floor loading capacities, and required space.
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by department.
- Ensures tasks are executed in order to meet mission deadlines and required suspense.
- Ensure strict compliance to safety practices and support the Safety Policies and Procedures. Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
- Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of Quality Management System.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply, Inventory management, warehouse or related field required.
- 1 year experience working on a Government Contract or prior military experience required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess understanding and basic knowledge of the Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), various LOGSA Logistics Integrated Warehouse (LIW) applications, and other approved automated property accountability systems.
- Must have knowledge of Army equipment.
- Possess knowledge of Army Supply documentation such as DA Form 1348 and DA Form 2062.
- Must have basic knowledge in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
- Possess the ability to multitask.
- US Army MOS 92A or 92Y preferred.
- Forklift and MHE experience preferred.