Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The Supply Technician performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
- Perform duties of a working Leadman as assigned. When working in this capacity, will report to the Site Manager.
- Requisition general and aviation supplies and parts.
- Maintain and operate the parts, stockroom, the continuous repair parts inventory, the shipment of parts, equipment, etc., as required, and the effective control of all material.
- Keep accurate records and audit trails of all material received, shipped or returned for repair while adhering to the approved Supply procedures.
- Prepare and submit reports as directed.
- May be required to perform other duties as required to support the overall mission.
- May be required to operate a forklift truck.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a CBP Background Investigation Suitability clearance.
- High school graduate or have an equivalency certificate from an accredited program, is required.
- Must have at least four (4) years’ experience in military or civilian logistics with a knowledge of inventory control, automated systems, aviation, and general supply systems.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be capable of obtaining a government license.
- Must be able to type 30 to 40 words per minute and be in good physical condition.
- Must be capable of reading and understanding Customs and Contractor Supply procedures.
- Must be proficient in Office software applications to communicate through e-mail and various software applications.; especially Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to meet required deadlines and maintain necessary workflow.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- The ability to read and write and comprehend/interpret data.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- The diversity of working conditions may range from a standard office type environment, where there is no physical discomfort, to an environment where inclement weather may subject the individuals to severe changes of temperature, less than adequate lighting, dust, wind, rain and the like.
- On occasions, individuals may also be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail, thus requiring the use of adequate ear protection.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.