Supply Clerk - BACO 90
Supply Clerk - BACO 90
This is a temporary position not to exceed 90 days.
The Supply Clerk receives, stores, and issues equipment, material, merchandise, or tools, and compiles stock records in stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard by performing the following duties.
- Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoices.
- Unpacks and packs Mobility Readiness Spares Packages performing inventory and stock replacement.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
- Stores articles in bins, on floor, or on shelves, according to identifying information such as style, size, or type of material.
- Fills orders or issues supplies from stock.
- Requisitions articles to fill bench stock items.
- Compiles reports on consumption of stocked items, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stocked items, location changes, and refusal of shipments.
- Marks identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
- Distributes stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued.
- Makes adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock.
- Determines methods of storage, identification, and stock location, considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits, turnover, floor loading capacities, and required space.
- Cuts stock to size to fill order.
- Moves or transports material or supplies to other departments.
- Maintains inventory and other stock records.
- Accepts recommended additions to bench stock from workers, provided history with recommendation to supervisor for consideration.
- Maintains shop tools are in working condition, reports damaged tools and requisitions replacements.
- Builds up individual tool kits for various crafts using established tools list.
- Signs out tool kits for various crafts suing established tools list.
- Signs out tools kits and maintains records in secure file.
- Stocks most common hand tool items to replenish kits as approved by supervisors.
- May be required to operate a forklift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with USAF Supply functions preferred.
- Four (4) to Six (6) years of experience in related field
- USAF Supply knowledge and experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Office software applications to communicate through e-mail and various software applications.; especially Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to meet required deadlines and maintain necessary workflow
- Ability to read and write and comprehend/interpret data.
- Forklift experience may be required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Common Access Card (CAC).
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.