Amentum is seeking a Supply Technician (FSAT) to provide support for a position located at Tyndall AFB, FL.
- Responsible for performing and/or evaluating and inspecting work accomplished to ascertain and certify condition of tools and parts and section programs. Signs condition tags on equipment/tool items.
- Prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock. Requisitions non-stock listed items using DD Form 1348-6.
- Prepares AF Form 9 and DD Form 1149 to ship items as mission requirements dictate for repairs and returns.
- Orders, issues, receives, stores, identifies and inspects tools, equipment and consolidated tool kits (CTK) in accordance with USAF and local requirements.
- Visually inspects tools/equipment for wear or defects; reports broken/worn out tools/equipment as required. May be required to perform repairs on tools/equipment to include disassembly, repair and re-assembly in accordance with technical data, users’ manual or general knowledge.
- Verifies serviceability of TMDE limited calibration equipment.
- Maintains parts and material requirements using manual and automated reports and records.
- Notifies Supervisor/Lead for tools/equipment overdue turn-in.
- Orders, receives, issues, inventories bench stock, parts and supplies to support maintenance operations.
- Researches parts, when not available through supply channels works with Logistic Super to obtain required items.
- Responsible for Due In From Maintenance (DIFM) program. Ensures DIFM parts are properly tagged and returned to supply. Conducts follow-up action with base supply to resolve any parts/equipment issues.
- Maintains manual and/or automated records systems.
- Maintains the explosive supply point and associated documentation, may also transport and (perform chaff/flare buildup FSAT).
- Monitors the Awaiting Parts (AWP), special level, precious metal recovery, reusable container, and Turn-Around (TRN) programs.
- Performs other duties, related tasks within their classifications assigned by Supervisor.
- Must have minimum of four years USAF Supply experience (AFSC 2S0X1).
- Must be able to independently utilize ILS-S, IMDS and SLES.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Work week may shift to other days due to mission requirements. Report time to work varies depending upon mission schedule. Some overtime will be required.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.