Supply Supervisor- MMC (SWA Bn)
Effective January 1, 2021, the Kuwait Public Authority of Manpower issued new work permit regulations, informing contractors that it will not issue a work permit to any individual who is fifty-nine (59) years or older and holds a high school grade certificate or less. A two-year college degree or higher is required for all candidates fifty-nine (59) years or older. See Administrative Decision No. (520) of 2020 AD – Amendment to the Administrative Decision No. (552) of 2018 on Issuing the Work Permit Regulations.
Amentum has an opening for a Supply Supervisor in Kuwait.
Provides oversight for all APS-5 asset accountability and visibility. Coordinates with the Accountable Officer and Accountability Cell to mitigate shortfalls. Responsible for monitoring the receipt, storage, research, disposition, inventories, and accountability of set equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Reports directly to the Supply Manager depending on assignment.
2. Ensures compliance of Supply Army Regulations.
3. Develop and/or revises appropriate standard operating procedures, flow charts, and work instructions that meet mission requirements.
4. May be required to maintain responsive interface directly with USG customer to ensure mission requirements and expectations are met.
5. Responsible for the oversight of all day-to-day accountability, inventory, and asset visibility operations for Army Preposition Stocks (APS-5) and Wholesale Theater Property Equipment (TPE).
6. Analyze reports, asset accountability, sensitive item inventory, property book and requirements.
7. Develops slide briefings and conduct briefing to senior leadership as required.
8. Ensures tasks are executed in order to meet mission deadlines.
9. Ensures equipment is accounted for, configured, and properly stored.
10. Acts as the primary communication link between the section and the SOC, to ensure efficient execution of Taskers and/or missions.
11. Coordinates, tracks progress, validates, and synchronizes efforts with other departments to ensure completion of tasks for all missions assigned to the section.
12. Troubleshoots, coordinates problem resolution, or recommends solutions to management.
13. Ensures Performance Work Statement requirements and company goals are met.
Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 7 years of supply related supervisory experience required
• Ability to obtain SAAR approval for NIPR access required
• T1 NACI or higher clearance required for all U.S. Citizens
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
• Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the applicable supply and equipment management processes, related regulations and is required to ensure effective accountability of all assigned property.
• Thorough knowledge of analytical techniques and causative research skills to identify areas of needed emphasis to recommend improvements
• Must be detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
• Must have an intermediate level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook.
• Excellent computer, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
• Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
• Knowledge of AR 710-2, DA PAM 710-2, AR735-5, Army Supply documentation, and other applicable regulations.
• Must possess working knowledge of the Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), various LOGSA Logistics Integrated Warehouse (LIW) applications, and other approved automated property accountability systems.
Certification & License:
• GCSS-Army certification required.
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
• Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
• Must be able to lift 25-50 Lbs.
• Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
• Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Work in Kuwait is contingent upon the applicant’s ability to obtain a work permit from the State of Kuwait, which is requested on the applicant’s behalf by their employer.
• Associates degree in Logistics, Business Administration/Management or equivalent highly preferred. 3 additional years of experience over minimum required can be substituted for degree.
• Army Prepositioned Stocks (APS) or similar program experience highly preferred
• US. Army Logistics MOS highly preferred