Force Support Services Lead
PAE is seeking a Force Support Services (FSS) Lead for a position located in Niger, Africa, on an Installation Sustainment Services contract supporting the Air Force. The FSS Lead will be responsible for the performance of the work of full contract matters relating to FS services of this contract, including, but not limited to, scheduling of personnel, work supervision and quality control for all tasks associated with this area. The FSS Lead shall oversee all contracted operations and each shall be able to effectively communicate and use technical manuals and references. The FSS Lead will respond to any requests of the Program leadership and perform any other duties as assigned by the Program leadership team.
The FSS Lead shall be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel to discuss problem areas.
- A minimum of seven years (7) previous experience at a US Air Force Military Installation with similar mission/project in scope and nature including, but not limited to, experience supervising:
- Force Support Services - linen exchange, fitness equipment, appliance maintenance and repair, food service, DFAC OM&R
- At least three (3) years previous supervisory experience
- Previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver's license and US passport
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide)
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards
- Strong analytical capabilities with respect to metrics and process improvement
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.