US E-Consulting Government & Public Services- Senior Technical Writer (97693)
- Technical writer who can assist in drafting, revising, and finalizing SOP's, user guides, and internal communication
- This role will work directly with senior advisors to create materials in support of new processes/ policies /technologies
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of full-time work experience
• Secret Security Clearance
• up to 25% travel
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Policy and Technical Writing Experience
- Procedure and Policy Drafting
- Project Management experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.