Senior Technical Editor
Amentum is seeking a Senior Technical Editor to support an upcoming contract at Fort Belvoir in Virginia. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Collect inputs, draft, coordinate, and finalize INSCOM Operational Highlights report for the INSCOM Command Team.
- Develop data calls based on general guidance from G3 and support the collection of data inputs from the INSCOM Staff and MSCs.
- Design the report inputs to support informed decisions by Army and Defense leadership teams to employ the force based on a shared vision for the role of Army intelligence organizations and to thoughtfully shape the force and command.
- Assemble and integrate the inputs into the Operational Highlights report, and support staff coordination to finalize the report with final approval through the G3 by the CG.
- Submit reports electronically and in hard copy to the G3.
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance.
- Master’s degree in any discipline.
- 20 years Army or Joint All Source Intelligence experience.
- Demonstrated experience as a staff member at Division or higher level.
- Experience as a primary staff officer, primary staff directorate NCOIC or primary staff directorate warrant officer is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience researching, creating, developing, and delivering professional briefings, multimedia, presentations, and written reports.
- Demonstrated experience leading and interacting with small groups on information requirements and coordinating tasks with HQDA and IC partners.
- MEL 4, WOSSE or SLC /SMA.