Technical Research Writer
Plan, design, write, edit, proofread and finalize documents, technical manuals, orders, specifications, modification work orders, and test plans, procedures and results.
- Develops, writes and edits material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instructions books, catalogs and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance of machinery and other equipment.
- Researches a variety of assigned topics and develop writing plans and outlines.
- Provides technical writing/editing support.
- Associate’s level degree in any graphic arts discipline or in any liberal arts discipline
- Two (2) years of professional experience in Technical Publication.