Federal Health Prime Contracts Administrator (50702)
- Conducts reviews of contract actions in all phases of the contract life cycle - develops and implements tactical action plans to address risks and opportunities under the supervision of the Prime Contracts Manager
- Ability to perform compliant and accurate contracts administration for assigned portfolio.
- Able to manage individual workload to ensure the timely and compliant accomplishment of project deadlines and completes accurate internal and external client deliverables.
- Collaborates effectively with other functions and teammates areas to address complex contracts administration and proposal challenges.
- Accurately and timely performs contract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates. Resolves discrepancies related to contract documents and ensures data quality and accuracy.
- Ability to tracks and communicates the keys issues and status of contracts portfolio relative to contract requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience Supporting Federal Health contracts
- Command knowledge of Federal Contracting regulations
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple contract types (e.g. CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP/LOE, T&M, FFP) and solicitation types (e.g. FAR Parts 8, 15, and 16)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of relevant work experience