Software Developer (129992516)
Due to our continued growth, we are adding a Software Developer to our R&D team! This position develops, debugs and documents software for a variety of scientific instrumentation spanning many applications and measurement techniques.
This position is located in Port Richey, FL.
New Product and Process Development
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. Develops and maintains product documentation (CAD models, drawings, assembly procedures, device programming procedures, wiring diagrams etc.). Follows established product development procedures and makes recommendations for process improvements when appropriate.
Analysis and Testing
Designs, conducts and interprets engineering analysis to verify design, manufacturability and performance of new and derivative products. Recommends product performance and qualification test parameters.
Provides technical support and shares knowledge about products, applications, processes, materials and tools with team members and others. Researches and evaluates new technologies, materials, suppliers and utilizes them when appropriate.
Overall Support and Quality Focus
Follows standard engineering practices and procedures (NPD, DLS, Lean Sigma, etc.). Demonstrates a willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned in order to support the overall organization. Participates in Entegris' continuous quality improvement process and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 1 year experience or demonstrated academic coursework developing multi-threaded desktop applications using Visual Studio (.NET);
- Strong object oriented program development experience in C++ and C#;
- Proficiency with source control and code versioning tools is required, GIT is preferred;
- Experience with DLL development is preferred;
- Experience with Python, SQL and HTML is preferred.