Data Governance Analyst (130882438)
Entegris is seeking a Data Governance Analyst to join our Entegris team that effectively serves our valued customers and helps elevate Entegris’ image as a “Best of Class” supplier. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining customers, maintaining pricing, managing material sales views and other master data tasks enabling sales order processing. This position collaborates with Global Customer Service, Master Data Management, Product Managers and Sales Coordinators for sustaining data quality and integrity. This position works independently and as part of the global data governance analyst team including team members in North America and Asia. This role is located in our Chaska, MN facility.
- Understands and completes business process workflows relating to customer creation and maintenance, pricing and material master sales views ensuring data accuracy on information timely.
- Performs review of requests for accuracy and compliance to established processes and standards. Provides guidance to co-workers on the data needs pertaining to business process workflows.
- Performs tasks related to customer creation and maintenance, pricing, and material master sales views in ERP/SAP timely and accurately as per best practices.
- Runs ad-hoc reports related to customer, price, and material master on requests
- Supports master data integrity actions in SAP
- Assists in sales related master data tasks in merger and acquisition projects
- Maintains appropriate documentation of business processes and applications.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred with minimum of 1 year of experience in Master Data Administration, or administrative related field
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel skills related to pivot tables, VLookup’s, and graphs required.
- Experience using SAP/Oracle desired.
- Requires strong organizational skills to coordinate multiple task completions timely and effectively.
- Ability to develop and resolve solutions to routine problems.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail