Electrical Controls Engineer, Semiconductor Chemical Delivery Systems (129602043)
Entegris is seeking a highly motivated Electrical Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment where safety, quality and continuous improvement are paramount. You will be the primary owner of new solid source delivery systemswhile being a part of a dynamic New Product Introduction team within the Advanced Deposition Materials group. You will set the direction of the development and deployment of these new systems which facilitate the delivery of solid specialty chemicals used by our customers to build high performance semiconductor products.
Challenges will vary depending on the industry needs which will require innovation and multi-faceted solutions. This role will include direct interaction with a broad range of global senior, technical and functional management and subject matter experts throughout throughout Entegris and at contract manufacturers. This role will also include frequent customer interaction while working with the Entegris field service team for support. This is based in our chemical plant in Burnet, TX.
- Manage the daily activities for the development and deployment of new solid delivery systems in the industry. This encompasses designing or modifying new delivery systems, functional testing of new delivery systems, working with contract manufacturers on updates, writing or updating operations manuals, etc;
- Work with marketing and technical leaders on the requirements of new delivery systems, the delivery of new delivery systems and accurately identifying customer requirements for new systems;
- Be the subject matter expert on the instrumentation, electrical layout, software functionality and high purity plumbing;
- Participate in new delivery system start-ups and field support for new and existing installation;
- Build knowledge of the delivery system’s interaction with the various Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and the requirements for delivery of chemistry to their process chambers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar technical field. A Master’s degree in a technical field and/or an MBA is a plus. INCOSE certification is also a plus;
- Demonstrated experience (5-7+ years) of increasing responsibilities within a global, multicultural, multi-location organization serving the semiconductor industry is ideal;
- Excellent electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills on complex systems;
- Troubleshooting low to medium vacuum system is desired;
- Detailed experience on temperature control systems with various heating, monitoring and insulation background;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and manage multiple activities;
- Travel, both domestically and internationally, will be required to support new and existing solid delivery systems;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project);
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle models (Waterfall and Agile);
- Familiarity with SAP.