Manufacturing Engineer (131011190)
Entegris is seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. This person will be responsible for Manufacturing Engineering activities in the Chemical Mechanical Polishing Pad Conditioning manufacturing.
- Lead Yield Improvement projects and continuous improvement projects for operational excellence.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment failures and work with maintenance team to reduce unscheduled downtimes.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures for manufacturing equipment to proactively reduce equipment failures.
- Lead manufacturing readiness for new product developments.
- Design fixtures to improve process stability and reduce product variation.
- Maintain product quality and closely monitor product performance.
- Use data driven approach to identify root cause for failures.
- Create and maintain process documentation, operating procedures, response flows and provide training to direct labor force.
- B.S. in Engineering (Prefer Mechanical/chemical/Electrical Engineering) with 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Experience in manufacturing engineering or process engineering in semiconductor manufacturing or supply is a plus
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar
- Proficient in process equipment operation and troubleshooting - CVD tools, Wet benches, clean room environments experience a plus
- Experience with machining and mechanical assembly.
- Experience with LEAN, DFM, SPC, and Six Sigma
- Knowledge of software for data analysis and presentation. Minitab expertise is a plus.
- Capability of working in cross functional teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to present technical data to all levels of internal and customer organizations;
- Ability to produce results when facing deadlines or commitments.
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker