Manufacturing Process Engineer (129771428)
Our team supplies critical materials to the ultra-high purity semiconductor market. Our technology enables the latest chip technology and its applications, including IoT, AI, machine learning and 5G. Specifically, we make products that filter and purify process chemistries used in semi processing. Demand for our products is rising rapidly and we are looking for someone who can help us meet the needs of our customers.
As part of Entegris’ Manufacturing Operations team, the Manufacturing Process Engineer will work closely with the production team to drive initiatives to increase output, reduce scrap and rework, eliminate waste, improve overall efficiency, and ensure quality and safety are built into processes at every step.
- Develop, lead and implement projects which improve operational efficiency and deliver savings which support corporate objectives, such as; on-time delivery, productivity, scrap reduction, etc.
- Maintain presence in the cleanroom manufacturing area to provide sustaining manufacturing support. Resolve day to day production/process issues. Drives issues to root cause.
- Improve maturity of process data and apply statistical methods to develop a deeper understanding of our process with the goal of achieving higher yields and efficiency
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes, continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training, and employee involvement
- Apply manufacturing best practices to drive safety, quality, reliability and predictability into everything we do
- Work with teams to identify problems, analyze information and develop and implement process solutions
- Assist in directing and controlling processes in accordance with defined policies and procedures
- Motivated and self-directed team player with good interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to reach out, communicate and influence personnel at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated hands on problem solving utilizing good engineering principles
- Experience supporting a manufacturing environment, with demonstrated success in sustaining, yield improvement, and rework/waste reduction
- Proven Track Record of using SPC, Lean/Sigma tools and methodologies to solve complex manufacturing challenges. Sixsigma certification preferred
- Minimally a bachelor’s degree in related technical discipline. Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Ability to bridge the knowledge from engineering education to day to day problem solving