Quality Engineer (130223884)
Our team is looking for a Quality Engineer for our manufacturing site in Bedford MA where we manufacture specialty materials for the semiconductor industry. Our ideal candidate can look forward to working with a talented multi-disciplined international team to solve complex problems and maximize internal and external customer satisfaction. We expect that you will collaborate, share, and be ready to learn and grow in a team that partners closely with its customers.
- Ensure quality system efficiency and effectiveness by continuously monitoring performance, identifying gaps and weaknesses and working across functions to improve system robustness.
- Effectively solves problems via application of statistical tools and techniques.
- Demonstrate risk-based thinking via application of tools such as Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and utilize engineering controls to prevent failures.
- Work on multiple improvement projects, both individual and team based, exercising sound judgement and data-based decision making to achieve desired outcomes.
- Take responsibility for quality assurance from raw materials to the end customer while expanding the concept of “quality ownership” to those in other functional roles. This includes product and process change management, customer complaint resolution, new product introduction, and continuous improvement of products and business processes.
- Influence your cross functional partners to achieve our strategic quality initiatives and continuously meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Be ready to learn. Entegris is committed to continual learning. This position includes the opportunity for ongoing training and offers a range of career development opportunities that allow for international leadership exposure and influence up to the executive level.
- Change Agent, proven track record of driving positive change within and across functions.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and mentor others in the use of various statistical tools
- Effective application of risk-based thinking and root cause analysis tools
- Ability to communicate persuasively with internal and external customers
- Ability to influence across the organization
- Ability to lead problem solving teams that include driving to root cause & implementing corrective and preventative actions
- Minimally a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related technical discipline
- Minimally 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with a significant amount of that time successfully leading quality related initiatives