Account Sales Manager, Life Sciences (New England region) (129602058)
Entegris has been extremely innovative with the Aramus fluoropolymer assemblies for aiding the storage and transportation of critical fluids for the biopharmaceutical market (www.entegris/aramus). Because of this, we have seen explosive growth in our Life Science business in the single use bioprocessing market and we are looking to add an energetic, outgoing remotely based Account Manager to help us keep up with the growth in the New England area. This is a remote-based position, but candidate must reside within one-hour commute radius of Boston area.
You will be responsible for managing a book of existing business, obtaining new accounts, working across functional departments and leading our efforts in the region to maintain and grow our network of customers. This position will be highly visible within the entire organization affording tremendous opportunities for personal growth and development. The ideal candidate will bring along knowledge of single use products used in bioprocessing, leverage and create a robust network as well as understand technical aspects of bioprocessing.
- Meet the mutually agreed upon revenue target, grow the sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities while maximizing the resources made available;
- Increase our reach to customers that are unaware of Entegris Life Science Business and demonstrate the value Entegris products and solutions offer to bioprocessing and cell and gene therapies while also growing our existing business in those areas;
- Help customers solve their current challenges and address key pain points by showing what Entegris has available to enhance their process for creating life enhancing treatments;
- Contribute to the continued success of Entegris' key differentiator of high-level service and short lead times by collaborating with internal stakeholders and partnering closely with customers to meet their business needs;
- Manage marketing qualified leads and progress projects through the sales funnel.
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation;
- Ability to identify the customer need and accelerate the solution through both the customer’s buying process and Entegris internal requirements;
- Technical understanding of the customer’s pain points and ability to move an engagement to an evaluation in short order with Entegris existing products;
- Ability to generate customer trust by not overpromising and recognition of where they are in the buying process;
- Efficient use of resources to achieve sales objectives;
- Strong network of existing relationships is highly preferred;
- Capability to prospect for new business outside of leads generated by marketing;
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, Hubspot or other CRM tools.