Quality Inspector I (130223564)
The Quality Inspector I performs audits, inspections, calibrations, measurement and analysis duties on standard products and processes to ensure compliance to established quality standards and customer specifications.
- Accurately inspects manufactured or other process output against documented Entegris specifications per the Product Control Plan, inspection procedures and other site quality control documentation.
- Maintains awareness of customer complaints and internal rejections of the product being inspected.
- Follows all nonconforming material control procedures.
- Notifies supervisor and process owners of any detected discrepancies.
- Supports Quality Engineering and R&D for root cause investigations and customer requested data analysis.
- Maintains proper use and care of measurement equipment; ensures equipment calibration is current per the Calibration Schedule before use.
- Utilizes a variety of measurement tools to accurately perform measurements and inspections.
- Serves as the technical resource for manufacturing personnel performing self-inspection.
Documentation and Audits
- Maintains current and appropriate inspection documentation in product files and verifies current revision history of documentation prior to use.
- Follows site Non-conforming materials procedures
- Prepares and validates Certificate of Analysis and Product Resumes for outgoing product
- Participates in audit functions (product, process, and operating system) ensuring quality systems and products are consistent with internal documentation, standards, and customer requirements.
QA Product release support
- CofA and eCofA generation
- Key role in ensuring auto generate CofA is implemented and executed
- Troubleshooting when CofA system has issues
- Final packaging audit - will review lot paperwork to verify all operations including lab results have been completed and accepted.
Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Creates new statistical software files as needed for data in-put and analysts and updates current statistical software file information as required.
- Understands and applies statistical process control techniques, including basic chart interpretation and capability analysis.
- Performs other duties associated with SPC for the product, such as the notification of process owner of out-of-control conditions and verification of measurement results using RFCs
- Works with Cam line SPC administrator when identifying missing data or data which is not properly linking to the data base.
High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-4 years’ experience as an inspector in a manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Able to work and contribute independently in a fast paced, dynamic production environment. Proficient using Microsoft Excel and SAP. Skilled using a variety of measurement equipment; Demonstrates capability to train others for performing in the same responsibilities