Inventory Control Analyst (129951993)
Entegris is seeking an Inventory Control Analyst who thrives in a fast paced, team-oriented environment to manage and oversee all aspects of Inventory Control. This role will own the physical to logical flow path of material flow and oversee performance related to inventory and financial integrity throughout the manufacturing & logistics processes. Your ability to collaborate cross functionally to drive process discipline will be paramount as you establish sustainable behaviors that will reflect results on key metrics. Roll up your sleeves and make a difference as you play a key role to help us take our team to the next level!
The position is located in our Bedford, Massachusetts for coatings and echuck manufacturing facility.
- Instill a Culture in the plant: “No Action without a Transaction!”
- Establish & maintain documented material flow path (dock to dock) that maintains physical to logical integrity throughout the logistics and manufacturing processes; including non-conforming material and handoffs within manufacturing.
- Monitor & Analyze various inventory and warehouse metrics that monitor transactional data that could introduce risk to inventory integrity and accuracy; drive corrective action where appropriate.
- Administer the regular cycle count program, drive root cause & corrective action, and report results to management;
- ABC distinction; frequency; relevant storage locations; bin map
- Proactively monitor/manage inventory with shelf life constraints and drive disposition;
- Proactively monitor/manage discrepant material (MRB) and drive disposition;
- Review, approve and analyze corrective action for material adjustments due to scrap and rework at the factory;
- Establish & maintain criteria, sizing and transactional processes for material designated as bulk (lineside) and/or component Kanban that uphold physical to logical integrity;
- Drive continuous improvement for relevant SOP's, work instructions and process maps as needs arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control and/or Logistics;
- Knowledge and experience in processes in SAP related to: inventory control, materials requirements planning, and item master; particularly with respect to inventory integrity as it relates to transactional influences
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite software required; specifically with Excel and the ability to analyze data;
- Analytical skills to interpret and manage data/performance metrics.
- Ability to effectively communicate across teams/levels and influence/champion change;
- Experience in a lean manufacturing, process-oriented environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and senior management with the skill to clearly present recommendations, ideas and summaries to complex issues;
- APICS certification is a plus (CPIM or CIRM);
- Experience with hazardous goods is a plus;