Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician - BJC's Post-Acute Care Team in Upscale Suburb of St. Louis, MO.
BJC Medical Group is seeking an Internal or Family Medicine Physician to join their established Post Acute Care Team in St. Louis, Missouri. This team provides continuity of care as patients transition from the hospital to post-acute care/skilled nursing facility and then back to their home setting.
- Skilled Nursing Facility Post-Acute Care with most of the time spent in a free-standing medical office building located in Clayton, MO
- 36 patient contact hours, Monday through Friday
- Barnes Jewish Hospital affiliated
- Strong support staff
- Easy call scheduled supported by BJC Medical Group Access Center
- EPIC EMR
- Typically geriatric patient base
- Looking for an experienced physician, familiarity with SNF environment is helpful
Benefits and Compensation Highlights:
- Two-year guarantee followed by team based wRVU compensation model.
- $30,000 Sign-on bonus
- Quality bonus
- Student loan reimbursement available
- Relocation assistance available
- CME allowance and PTO provided
- Retirement pension and comprehensive benefits package included
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician-led organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with top-ranked hospitals in the Midwest region.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to extraordinary care in over 145 locations and over 25 specialties in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas. Our providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction, quality health care, and improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer