Primary Care Physician - Internal Medicine - Delaware County
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Located in Radnor, PA, about 30 minutes west of Center City Philadelphia, Penn Internal Medicine Radnor is imbedded in a new multi-specialty facility that offers a wide range of services in over 40 medical specialties, a full lab and Radiology capabilities. The Internal Medicine group is seeking a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to care for adult patients in the ambulatory setting. The provider group currently consists of 10 Physicians and 6 APP’s.
The practice utilizes the Epic EMR, which is universal throughout Penn Medicine. Physicians in the practice have the opportunity to work with medical students from the Perelman School of Medicine.
Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine.
Interested candidates may apply online or submit a CV to Alexandra Brindle, Penn Medicine Recruiter, at Alexandra.email@example.com.
Why Penn Medicine?
- Featured as a Forbes Top Employer
- Competitive Compensation and CME package
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of PSLF eligibility, strong retirement, dependent tuition benefit, CME and time off programs
- Onboarding/orientation program designed for individual education and support, including EMR shoulder-to-shoulder training
- Employee wellness resources and work/life programs including active efforts to reduce in-basket burden and after-hours clinical work
- Access to in-system referrals for patients
- Networking and connection to colleagues across all specialties throughout Penn Medicine
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.