Phys Therapy Home Care
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
- The Physical Therapist provides skilled therapy to patients in their homes and assumes the responsibility for assessing the physical abilities of patients, restoring maximum function, and maintaining maximum performance of patient's capabilities. This responsibility includes the relief of pain, prevention of further disability or deformity, and assisting the patient in developing or improving his/her physical abilities
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team, schedulers, and managers in order to provide optimal patient experience and meet patient needs. Plans, prepares and carries out individually designed programs of physical therapy treatment to maintain, improves or restores physical functioning, alleviates pain and prevents physical dysfunction in patients.
- Bachelor's degree from CAPTE accredited school of physical therapy (MS or Doctorate preferred)
- Licensed to practice physical therapy in the state of Pennsylvania
- BLS/CPR as a healthcare provider per the American Heart Association
- Valid Driver's License
- Car Insurance
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.