Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine Physician - The Everett Clinic - Everett, WA
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, The Everett Clinic is seeking a Full time Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine physician to join our team in Everett, Washington. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.
The Everett Clinic team consists of more than 600 of the highest quality providers in primary care and specialty medicine.
- No Critical Care Inpatient Work
- Flexible Shifts / Scheduling
- Full-time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Option for a 4-Day Work Week
- See an average of 18-20 Patients per day
- 1:11 inpatient call (for 1 week at a time), 0-5 consults per week
- Read approximately 3-4 home sleep studies and 1-3 sleep lab studies per day
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Evidence-based and patient-centered quality care
- Focus on improving clinician and patient lives
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
- Competitive pay and well-deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Board certification required in both Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Medicine
- Unrestricted WA State Medical License
- Current WA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience in Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
- Proficiency in EPIC EMR
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $322,220 to $510,000. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.