Team Manager: Penn Medicine at Home Princeton
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Are you a change agent that understands Home Health?
Do you have experience leading from the lens of improving quality?
If you answered YES to these questions, Penn Medicine at Home has an opportunity for you!!!
Penn Medicine at Home Princeton South is looking for a candidate looking to bring their experience in Home Health and Leadership to the Princeton Home Health Team as a manager.
- Assume 24 hour accountability for the operation of the designated patient care unit(s). This includes the provision of leadership to improve patient care, enhance professional development and achieve nursing goals.
- Support staff in development of performance and professional growth (clinical or career) to ensure interprofessional model of care; foster staff involvement in initiatives both inside and outside of their team.
- Promote and help maintain efficient patient flow initiatives through facilitation of care coordination activities. Determine gaps in efficiency and work with health care teams to meet goals.
- Share/disseminate research-based clinical interventions and best practices to improve patient care and achieve cost savings. Ensure rapid and effective implementation of best practices. Participate in promotion and coordination of research-based practices that foster improved methods of patient care and practices.
- Represent the interest of PMAH in the served community; support clinical participation in community outreach and collaborate with area schools for clinical experience.
- Develop understanding of revenue and reimbursement in health care. Optimize cost performance/workload management. Develop, review, analyze, and manage budget and financial reports, as appropriate, to achieve budget targets and organization objectives.
- Ensure patient, employee and internal partner satisfaction targets and measures are established and met on a periodic basis.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (Required)
- Car Insurance (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- RN or RN-NJ (Required)
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (Required)
- Nursing or allied health care (PT/OT/SLP) Minimum of 5-10 years of progressive nursing or allied health care (i.e. PT/OT/SLP) experience required with demonstrated leadership and management skills. Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, cultural, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to the age of the patients served in his/her assigned area. Ability to use personal computer, computer applications and equipment to support patient care delivery.
- Master of Arts or Science
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.