100% Sleep Medicine Opportunity in St. Louis - Medical Directorship of Sleep Lab
BJC Medical Group is seeking a BC Sleep physician to join BJC Medical Group Center for Sleep Medicine Clinic based at Barnes West County Hospital. This prestigious and well-established Sleep Clinic is based on the Barnes West County Hospital Campus in St. Louis, Missouri.
If interested I would be delighted to discuss details of the position and next steps. Please CLICK HERE to access my calendar and select a time that works best for you.
- Join an established practice with extensive patient panel and room for growth
- Opportunity for Medical Directorship of Sleep Lab
- Sleep lab located conveniently across the hall from the clinic
- Dedicated Medical Assistant and an experienced support staff
- Flexible scheduling that offers a work/life balance
- Monday through Friday, 36 patient hours per week
- Clinic and Sleep Lab located on the hospital campus
- Light call coverage on own patients
- No inpatient or ER Hospital Call responsibilities
Compensation & Benefits:
- 2 Year salary guarantee followed by a wRVU productivity compensation model
- Generous Sign-on bonus and retention bonus
- Annual quality bonus incentive
- $20,000 Relocation Package
- Comprehensive benefits include Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Pension Plan, 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- CME Allowance and Days
- Up to $100K in student loan reimbursement
- Fellowship training stipend available
- Claims made malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
- St. Louis offers many attractions including the St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Busch Stadium, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre and more!
- Professional sports include the Stanley Cup winning Blues, World Series winning Cardinals and our brand new St. Louis CITY Soccer team!
- Ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Ambundant public and private school options
- Family-friendly communities that are safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Easy access to Lambert International Airport
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer