Internal Medicine Physician Needed in St. Louis, MO at BJC Medical Group
BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine Physician for their large, well-established practice on the campus of Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri. We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Traditional Practice Setting with Inpatient and Outpatient responsibilities
- Choose to see inpatients daily or in a hybrid model where inpatients are seen only on your call weekend
- Join a collaborative team of 8 Primary Care Physicians, 2 Endocrinologists, and multiple Advanced Practice Providers
- 36 patient contact hours per week for a 1.0 FTE
- Excellent specialty referrals on campus
- Opportunity to teach
- Reasonable shared weekend call
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- 2 year guarantee followed by wRVU production model
- Team based care model working closely with APP's to best care for our patients
- Stipend available for residents
- 4 weeks paid time off
- CME Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with tail provided
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement
- EPIC EMR
- Relocation package
Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theater, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Immediate access to a major international airport
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Internal Medicine Specialists is located in Town & Country, MO on the campus of Missouri Baptist Medical Center and focuses on Internal Medicine and Geriatrics.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer