Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician - The Polyclinic, Seattle, WA (Madison Center)
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Polyclinic (a part of Optum) is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join a busy team of primary care providers at our multi-specialty clinic located in Seattle, WA.
This is a traditional outpatient primary care medicine practice supporting patients from Seattle and its surrounding communities:
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with productivity and quality incentives
- Our sign-on and retention bonus package goes up to $100,000 for highly-qualified physicians
- Outpatient Primary Care: 18 – 20 patients day, on average with 15, 20, and 30-min visits
- Ability to focus on a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine population
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week
- Advanced Practice Clinician (PA/NP) and Scribe support
- Ancillary Primary Care team includes: Social Work, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, and Pharmacy
- Call is light and shared | Triage RN call
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Open to both BE/BC Family Medicine (with or without Obstetrics) or Internal Medicine Physicians
- Unrestricted WA license or the ability to obtain prior to start
- Current DEA or the ability to obtain prior to start
- Those looking to advance their career: Leadership pathways available at the local/clinical, regional or national level
- Optum is a truly physician-led organization
- We have a full complement of care coordination with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (Psychiatry/Behavioral Health, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Pain Management/Physiatry, etc.)
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $237,360 to $331,700. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.