Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician - Optum Tri-State - Full Time
As a part of Optum Care, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Riverside Medical Group is seeking a Residency trained Internal Medicine Physician to join our growing team in New Jersey – only minutes from Manhattan. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care within the care team
- Treat chronic diseases and disorders
- Review patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications, and immunization status
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient
What makes an Optum Care organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, with significant earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, CME and malpractice coverage
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions and employee stock purchase plan
- Physician Partnership opportunities with Optum
About Riverside Medical Group
Riverside Medical Group provides services across the care continuum – from preventive medicine to diagnostics to treatment and beyond. As a truly integrated health system, our physicians and advanced practice clinicians are part of a much larger care team in primary care, urgent care and more than 25 specialties, as well as ambulatory surgery, imaging and more. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, Riverside is able to provide patient-focused medical care to the entire family. Part of a regional team of over 2,100 providers who serve more than 1.6 million patients, our doctors and clinicians have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes.
Just like Riverside Medical Group, Optum Care strives to make health care simpler and help people feel their best. As part of Optum, Riverside Medical Group joins a nationwide family of dedicated physicians and care teams working together to help people live their healthiest lives.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New Jersey application in process
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Active New Jersey CDS License or ability to obtain prior to start
New Jersey Residents Only: The salary range for New Jersey residents is $244,000 to $341,300. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment